RANNEY GORGE RUN
DATE: May 5th, 2019
LOCATION: Start/Finish at Kennedy Park, Campbellford
A fun and easy way to support the Campbellford Memorial Hospital and everything they do to help our community.
Please join us for the 2nd Annual Ranney Gorge Run presented by Maple Reinders! These beautiful and scenic 10.55K and 5K Runs take place in Trent Hills, ON. The run/walk routes will take you through the roads of Ferris Provincial Park and over the breathtaking and picturesque Ranney Gorge Suspension Bridge. The day will also feature a 1K Fun Run for Kids. Funds raised support patient care and new high priority medical equipment for Campbellford Memorial Hospital.
- 10.55K & 5K Registration Fee ............ $40 Early Bird/$50 Regular/$60 after 03/05/2019 at 12 noon and on Day of Event
- NEW YOUTH (18 & Under) Registration Fee .......$30 Early Bird/$35 Regular/$40 after 03/05/2019 and on Day of the Event
- 1K Fun Run Registration Fee ………………. $10
- 5K & 10.55K Participants will receive one of our Ranney Gorge Run custom medals, race kit and t-shirt!
- 1K Participants will receive a Ranney Gorge Run custom medal.
**NEW THIS YEAR** - if you raise $130 in Pledges for the Hospital you will get your registration fee back less a $5 Administration Fee!!